Monday, January 9, 2012

The day i lost my hero

on 16th december 2011 i lost my true hero. The man who love me, the man who saves me, the man who taught me everything in life, the man i called my dad.

seeing his stiffed body lying there with his pale skin made my tears running heavily. i seriously don't know what to feel that time as i was so suprised because it happened in a sudden. in a blink of the eyes.

i can't believe it was my very own father. i was praying to Allah to give his mercy coz i wasn't ready to let my daddy go. but who am i to dispute The Almighty. all i can do is let go and pray for my dad.

dad, i miss u so much. sometimes i even forget that u wasn't here anymore. as u know, i always need u everyday. im sorry if i ever make u feel sad or angry or dissapointed. i try my best to make u proud and i know u are proud with ur kids.

rest in peace dad. you are very near to Allah now. and if u can see me now, it's still hard for me to cope with life. as my life always have u in it. im not fine dad. i am really not fine. i have to pretend so mum wouldn't cry. here in my bed i cry for u everynight. even while praying my tears can't stop pouring.

But i will remain calm and be strong even it takes years to do that coz i know you don't like to see me this way. I love you dad. Forever.



0 comments:

Post a Comment